Wes Schaeffer, also known as “The Sales Whisperer,” is a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy, a father, author, coach, keynote speaker to Fortune 500 companies, marketing expert, copywriter and Infusionsoft Consultant.
Nothing happens until a sale is made. A sale cannot be made until a prospect has been identified. A prospect cannot be identified until a business owner informs the marketplace that they are in business with a valuable offering. Each step must be carefully crafted and integrated and then automated in order to create a business that sustains you vs. a service that drains you. Wes help companies build all of that.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:22] Biggest mistakes sales managers make when building a team?
- [02:10] The difference between recruiting vs hiring sales people?
- [04:55] Benchmark to judge your salespeople by?
- [07:17] How to monitor sales activity?
- [08:00] When and how would you figure out if a sales system is broken?
- [08:48] How not to communicate in sales?
- [10:50] What to look for when listening in on a sales call?
- [12:26] Steps to get better at managing?
- [13:50] Multiple steps of Wes’ hiring process
- [17:17] Importance of sales scripts
- [19:30] What traits to look for in sales people?