Tim Schmoyer is the founder of VideoCreatorsTV where they help creative leaders effectively communicate their message through online video so it changes the lives of those who hear it.
Tim has created over 3,000 videos, amassed millions of views, hundreds of thousands of subscribers, worked with some of the country’s top Fortune 100 brands, and was one of the first people to be invited by YouTube to became officially certified in “Audience Growth.”
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:00] What most people don’t know about Tim’s work on YouTube?
- [01:33] Why did Tim decide to be a consultant?
- [04:20] What does Tim’s consultancy look like in terms of structure?
- [09:20] How did Tim make his first hire and what was the big lesson he learned?
- [12:25] What made Tim scale from 6 to 10 people in a short period of time?
- [14:57] Where did Tim’s idea for the new consultancy service come from?
- [17:40] Why did Tim switch over from Fortune 100 brands to serving smaller YouTube channels?
- [22:10] How does Tim make decision in business?
- [25:50] How to keep getting new video ideas?
- [27:55] How to keep your YouTube channel from declining?
- [31:10] The most important thing to keep in mind when creating videos on YouTube!
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.