Ryan Lee is a prolific entrepreneur, starting his first business selling baseball cards via mail order when he was 12-years old. Now, he owns dozens of business, from health/fitness to marketing.
Ryan has been featured in many media outlets, including the front page of the Wall Street Journal and the cover of Millionaire Blueprints. He’s also written two books, The Millionaire Workout and Passion to Profits.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:10] What is Netflix for Entrepreneurs?
- [03:50] Why is Ryan not charging premium prices for his courses?
- [08:00] Why is Ryan sending 1 email per day?
- [11:30] How can service providers transition to online?
- [13:46] How to convince someone who is not sold on niching down?
- [16:40] How to go through the transition phase of going to premium prices?
- [18:30] How to turn a service into a product?
- [22:19] Why is Ryan comfortable charging only $1?
- [25:40] How to think about customer success?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.