Robert Indries is the newly appointed CEO of Experiment 27. In this episode Alex and Robert go over how they made that decision, how Robert’s first 3 months as CEO went, they look back at Q3 of 2017 and cast the vision for the upcoming year.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [00:55] When was Robert appointed as CEO of x27?
- [01:55] What were some of the issues Robert encountered when he took over?
- [04:20] What was the biggest change Robert made as CEO?
- [06:00] How did Robert solve the problem of some clients not paying x27?
- [08:55] What does Alex see as Robert’s greatest strength?
- [11:30] How Robert makes sure that great employees don’t leave x27?
- [13:10] How does x27 approach hiring and firing?
- [17:05] How did x27 adjust their sales commission rates?
- [19:29] How did Robert handle and fire a bad hire?
- [21:30] Where does Robert see x27 going in the next year?
- [25:00] How much does Alex communicate with the rest of the team since Robert was appointed CEO?
- [27:30] How having a PA helped Robert?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.