Marcus Taylor is a British Internet entrepreneur and the founder of Venture Harbour, a company that has built a portfolio of eight successful online businesses across the advertising, travel, finance, and music industry. He is also Founder & CEO of Leadformly – a tool that makes building high-converting lead generation forms quick and easy.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:15] What are some of the biggest mistakes agency owners do using lead forms?
- [03:07] Should you use long or short lead forms?
- [05:11] What do all the businesses owned by Venture Harbour have in common?
- [07:45] What is the main traffic source for Venture Harbour businesses?
- [08:21] How to approach the SEO strategy when you’re launching a new business?
- [10:19] How to come up with different SEO keywords?
- [11:36] How to create many articles for SEO purposes?
- [13:00] What’s the SEO process after writing an article?
- [11:56] How much should you be paying for an article?
- [19:42] Marcus’ two favorite companies he owns?
- [21:10] What metrics Marcus looks for, performance wise, in his businesses?
Podcast production done by BrandedPod.
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.