Lior Ohayon is the founder of ScopeLeads, a pre-CRM and top of pipeline Lead Generation software that finds you B2B or digital marketing leads that need your help and it also automates the outreach process with personalized, cold emails.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [00:45] What is Lior’s background?
- [02:20] Why did Lior make a career shift?
- [03:00] What is ScopeLeads?
- [04:00] Why didn’t Lior keep ScopeLeads for internal use only?
- [05:00] How big was Lior’s agency?
- [05:45] Why did Lior choose to pursue the SaaS route?
- [06:45] How did Lior know that ScopeLeads was ready to launch?
- [08:42] How Lior figured out the pricing for ScopeLeads?
- [10:25] How to choose what to do when you have a lot of free time?
- [11:40] What are common issues Lior’s clients run into when testing cold email?
- [12:52] Who is an ideal ScopeLeads client?
- [13:40] How did Lior get into cold emailing?
- [14:07] How ScopeLeads deals with a lot of competition?
- [15:25] Is ignoring your competition a good strategy?
- [17:00] Why picking a niche is so important?
- [18:50] How do people find ScopeLeads?
- [21:45] How did Lior find his affiliates?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.