John Sonmez is the founder of one of the biggest programmer blogs on the internet at SimpleProgrammer.com. He’s also the author of the best-selling book “Soft Skills: The Software Developer’s Life Manual.” He’s a life-coach and motivational speaker who helps software developers, programmers and other IT professionals, become better at their jobs, make more money, and live better lives, by making the complex simple.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:11] How did John’s YouTube channel grow in the last year?
- [01:55] What is John’s go-to strategy in life?
- [02:30] System that enables John to create multiple videos per day
- [07:50] What type of content does John’s audience best respond to?
- [11:00] What’s John’s content schedule like?
- [15:00] How to appeal to your subscribers on YouTube?
- [21:00] What is John’s strategy for content promotion?
- [22:50] How many people work on John’s channel and how much does he spend per month to keep everything running?