Jamie Shanks is CEO of Sales for Life, social selling training and coaching company. He is a world leading social selling expert responsible for pioneering the space. He has trained thousands of sales professionals, from Fortune 500 companies to solopreneurs, and built social selling solutions in the majority of industries.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [00:50] What’s Jamie’s mission in sales and how did he come up with it?
- [02:09] What did Jamie sell before starting his company?
- [03:00] How is Canada different for outbound sales?
- [04:12] How to move an inside sales team from an outbound oriented strategy to social selling?
- [05:00] What is a F.E.E.D. methodology?
- [08:30] How to make sure your junior sales people don’t leave you?
- [10:35] How to create a learning culture in your company?
- [13:45] How much content should your sales team be producing?
- [18:10] ROI for social selling: leading, current and lagging indicators
- [21:09] How does Jamie structure his services?
- [22:55] 5 sources Jamie is getting his leads from?
- [25:11] What is ‘client expansion’ strategy?
- [27:52] How did Jamie make sure he delivered for Oracle?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.