Greg Holmes is head of sales at Zoom. Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Their solution offers the best video, audio and screen-sharing experience across all platforms.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [00:47] How did a school teacher end up in the technology sector?
- [01:38] What made Greg leave WebEx after 11 years?
- [03:30] What was the crucial component of Zoom’s growth?
- [04:05] How do you manage over 200 salespeople?
- [05:15] How do they split salespeople into groups at Zoom?
- [06:00] How to monitor different KPIs for different salespeople?
- [07:15] How to think about what sales strategy to implement?
- [09:15] How to keep on adding more markets you’re selling to?
- [11:20] What are the best hiring practices at Zoom?
- [14:46] Why is Zoom attacking all markets at once and not focusing on one?
- [17:50] Greg’s thoughts on turnover at Zoom
- [22:40] How much of the pricing and packaging is controlled by Greg’s team?
- [25:30] How to use your gut feel in business?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.