Étienne Garbugli works at the intersection of Tech, Product Design and Marketing. He’s a two-time Startup Founder (Flagback and HireVoice), a four-time entrepreneur and a UX research expert.
He published the book Lean B2B: Build Products Businesses Want. The Lean B2B methodology helped thousands of entrepreneurs and innovators around the world create sustainable innovation.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:54] How to package what you do in a consulting service?
- [02:38] Questions to ask to find out what drives the most value?
- [03:25] How to come up with pricing for consulting services?
- [05:04] Issues founders are running into?
- [06:00] First step to finding out what worked in the past?
- [07:10] How to get the founders psychologically to pivot?
- [08:50] How to deal with politics when consulting with a startup?
- [11:25] How to build a recurring revenue model into a consulting business?
- [12:30] Tactic that Etienne ends up implementing with each client?
Podcast production done by BrandedPod.
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.