Eric Siu is the CEO at Single Grain, a digital marketing agency that focuses on driving scalable and predictable revenue growth using Facebook advertising, Google AdWords, YouTube advertising, SEO and content marketing. They’ve worked with companies such as Salesforce, Yahoo!, Intuit and venture backed startups to create and execute on custom tailored growth strategies. Eric also contributes regularly to Entrepreneur Magazine, Fast Company, Forbes and more.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [00:56] How has Single Grain grown since Alex and Eric spoke last year?
- [01:38] Differences between growing 0-$1 million and $1-$5 million?
- [02:20] Why Eric hired a person to only handle processes?
- [03:05] What are the different processes for 0-$1 million and $1-$5 million growth?
- [04:00] Why you need an ‘integrator’?
- [04:38] How will Eric generate more leads in the future?
- [06:00] How is Eric using YouTube advertising for his business?
- [07:10] Why is re-marketing the best way to go for an agency on YouTube?
- [08:03] Learn about Eric’s re-marketing funnel on YouTube
- [09:15] Why Single Grain does not have a traditional sales team?
- [10:14] What questions does Single Grain’s qualifier asks on the phone?
- [12:43] How does Single Grain train their people?
- [14:20] How to get your salespeople to record their calls?
- [15:23] Has Eric ever tried outbound tactics for his business?
- [17:25] How to make sure your clients are happy?
- [20:00] How Single Grain delivers a positive ROI for their clients?
- [21:53] How big is Single Grain and where is it located?
- [22:18] Why is Single Grain not nomadic?
Podcast production done by BrandedPod.
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.