Dennis Mortensen is the CEO and Founder of x.ai, whose artificial intelligence driven personal assistant lets people schedule meetings using plain English and nothing more than a CC to email@example.com. He’s a pioneer and expert in the analytics, optimization and big data space and has been since its inception – he is also a fully-fledged entrepreneur and successfully delivered a number of company exits. He’s an accredited Associate Analytics Instructor at the University of British Columbia, the Author of Data Driven Insights from Wiley and a frequent speaker on the subject of Analytics and Data. A native of Denmark, Mortensen currently calls New York City his home.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:04] What is x.ai and who is Amy?
- [02:12] What is the business model for x.ai?
- [04:34] How does x.ai compete with all the other tools on the market?
- [07:07] What’s next for x.ai?
- [07:48] What is making it easy for x.ai to sell their product?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.