Wes Schaeffer, also known as "The Sales Whisperer," is a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy, a father, author, coach, keynote speaker to Fortune 500 companies, marketing expert, copywriter and Infusionsoft Consultant.
Nothing happens until a sale is made. A sale cannot be made until a prospect has been identified. A prospect cannot be identified until a business owner informs the marketplace that they are in business with a valuable offering. Each step must be carefully crafted and integrated and then automated in order to create a business that sustains you vs. a service that drains you. Wes help companies build all of that.
In this episode you'll learn:
- [01:22] Biggest mistakes sales managers make when building a team?
- [02:10] The difference between recruiting vs hiring sales people?
- [04:55] Benchmark to judge your salespeople by?
- [07:17] How to monitor sales activity?
- [08:00] When and how would you figure out if a sales system is broken?
- [08:48] How not to communicate in sales?
- [10:50] What to look for when listening in on a sales call?
- [12:26] Steps to get better at managing?
- [13:50] Multiple steps of Wes' hiring process
- [17:17] Importance of sales scripts
- [19:30] What traits to look for in sales people?
Podcast production done by BrandedPod.
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.