Robert Indries is the co-founder of Experiment 27, CEO of software development company Wesrom and CTO of tech startup Cookfeed TV.
He has personally worked on over 100 software projects, wrote over 300 articles in a dozen industries, hired, trained and managed tens of developers, designers, marketers and sales personnel, spoke in front of 10,000+ people on 3 continents and in 3 languages and generated over $20,000,000 USD for his clients in the past year.
In this episode you'll learn:
- [01:00] How did Robert and Alex meet in 2015?
- [02:45] What mindset shifts did x27 go through?
- [05:08] How to keep clients for longer?
- [08:07] What is x27's approach to processes?
- [11:50] What are some of the surprises that Robert discovered on his business journey?
- [16:40] About employee goal setting
- [18:28] How does Robert approach building the company culture?
- [21:26] Where is Experiment 27 going?
- [25:00] Reasoning behind x27 raising its prices?
- [26:28] Why did x27 niche down?
Podcast production done by BrandedPod.
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.