Kelsey Meyer is the co-founder of Influence & Co. Influence & Co. is a tech-enabled content marketing firm that specializes in content strategy, creation and distribution to help companies accomplish their goals through content.
In this episode you'll learn:
- [00:50] What does Influence & Co. do for their clients?
- [02:04] How to find niche publications?
- [03:08] Why is I&Co not white labeling for their clients?
- [04:13] How to go about building a relationships with niche publications from scratch?
- [04:25] First thing to do if you want to go after a publication as an agency?
- [06:26] How to know if a niche publication is worth it?
- [07:07] Metrics you want to look at before publishing at a specific website?
- [10:08] Is there a niche in which guest posting doesn't work?
- [12:10] How do you measure the ROI from the published articles?
- [13:50] How to utilize your articles in the sales process?
- [14:56] Best practices for using cold email to distribute the article?
- [16:54] What role does content marketing play in how someone's evaluating a company?
- [19:05] What parts of the funnel are important for different industries?
- [20:55] Best practices for getting quotations from your ideal companies?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.