Alexander Heyne is an author of "Master The Day: Eat, Move and Live Better With The Power of Daily Habits" and "Milk the Pigeon: A Field Guide For Anyone Lost in Their 20s."
He is also the founder of Modern Health Monk, where he hosts 260,000+ readers/month, and a youtube channel averaging 350,000+ views a month.
He focuses on showing people how to double their energy, lose their next 10, 20 or 50 pounds, and live better by changing tiny, daily habits - no matter what diet they're on.
In this episode you'll learn:
- [01:00] Importance of being in a mastermind
- [06:20] How did Alex stick to his projects for so long?
- [07:37] How to reinvent what you do to evolve and how Alex did it?
- [10:00] Why you only need to be doing what you love?
- [11:58] How did Alex grow his channel from 3,000 to 80,000 subscribers in a year?
- [16:00] How to not get bored with creating content after you niche down?
- [20:03] What are some of the things you have to think about when you try to compress your workload down to 3 hours?
- [20:17] What do Alex's 3 hour days consist of?
- [22:23] What were some things Alex was working on 4 years ago that he regrets wasting his time on?
- [23:45] Alex's take on branding in the most competitive space on Earth
- [25:00] Why would Alex move to third world country if he started over again?
- [26:13] Cost of living in China
Podcast production done by BrandedPod.
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.