Living your life in a way that's congruent with who you think you should be and who you really are is not always easy. In this wonderful story Colin shares how he broke out of the Matrix and never measured his life with empty metrics like money ever again.
Colin Wright is an author, entrepreneur, and a podcast host. His podcast is called Let's Know Things and his blog is Exile Lifestyle.
Back in the day, he ran a branding studio where he helped businesses and individuals understand who they were so they could more clearly and concisely communicate their message to their audience.
In this episode you'll learn about...
- a recognition that Colin had about what he was telling himself was important and what actually was
- how he knew what was important
- Colin's perception of who he should have been
- how Colin realized he would be the biggest hypocrite to go back to his old life
- his realization that he was measuring his life by an empty metric
- what made him realize he needs a drastic change
- how Colin became a digital nomad and how he made the transition easier
- what happened with his agency when he decided to pursue a digital nomad lifestyle
- what you need to do if you're feeling burned out running your agency
Find Colin here:
Take part in the CONTEST we put together to celebrate the launch of this podcast. It's a contest where you can't lose. You will get something, it's just a matter of how much stuff you'll actually win. Click here to enter. Just for entering you will get a surprise everyone else has to pay for. You can't lose!