If you don't have the budget to hire a sales army you're in the right place. Listen to this episode to learn how Brian would break down a sales process and what would he focus on to make two salesmen in an agency bring in $2 million in revenue.
After spending 20 plus years selling enterprise software for 12 VC backed start-ups, Brian Burns now focuses on helping a handful of companies.
In this episode you'll learn...
- how to break down a sales goal like $2million
- first few steps to get the sales machine running
- where to find your target market
- how to do the research on your potential clients
- how to showcase that what you do is unique
- what will take you from unknown to known
- how to get them to like you
- how to prevent the steps from going wrong
- how to draw the line between free and paid
- mistake most people make when asking for free advice
- when to take the next step
Reach Brian here:
Take part in the CONTEST we put together to celebrate the launch of this podcast. It's a contest where you can't lose. You will get something, it's just a matter of how much stuff you'll actually win. Click here to enter. Just for entering you will get a surprise everyone else has to pay for. You can't lose!