No bots included. They say it's not about how many followers you have, but who your followers really are. What if you had both? The quantity and the quality. Sean Fournier does.
Sean Fournier is a Co-Founder & Creative Director of Faction Studio. Faction Studio is a collective of designers and engineers dedicated to helping startups gain traction and acquire funding by creating beautiful sites and functional apps.
They have worked with many startups over the years, some of which have gone on to huge success, most notably FitBit ($66M in funding—filed IPO in May, 2015), DropCam (acquired by Google for $555M) and Matcha (acquired by Apple for $15M to integrate into Apple TV).
In this episode you'll learn...
- what type of content does Sean create on Instagram
- what are some strategies that gave Sean an instant boost in following
- what is the monetary gain behind the 17k IG followers
- how they got leads off of Instagram
- how to promote your IG posts
- how to target your market on IG
- about a manual approach to interacting on IG
- why having a bot strategy wouldn't work
- how to 'steal' your competition's following
- what makes a good fan on Instagram
- why Sean following his audience is enough
- Sean's newest strategy for Instagram growth
- how to keep the engagement going
- what should agency think about when approaching Instagram
Follow Sean here:
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.
Take part in the CONTEST we put together to celebrate the launch of this podcast. It's a contest where you can't lose. You will get something, it's just a matter of how much stuff you'll actually win. Click here to enter. Just for entering you will get a surprise everyone else has to pay for. You can't lose!