Ash Maurya is the author of Running Lean and the creator of the one-page business modelling tool Lean Canvas. His posts and advice have been featured in Inc., Forbes, and Fortune. He regularly hosts sold out workshops around the world and serves as a mentor to several accelerators including TechStars, MaRS, and Capital Factory. He serves on the advisory board of a number of startups and has consulted many new and established companies.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:20] How to apply the Lean Canvas to a service company?
- [03:00] How to scale the Lean Canvas model?
- [04:48] How did Ash’s career evolve?
- [07:00] Ash’s process for coming up with new content ideas?
- [10:30] Business model of Ash’s new company
- [13:30] How does Ash approach building a new company?
- [15:14] How do the agencies use Lean Canvas?
- [17:15] Biggest issues people run into when implementing the Lean method?
- [24:40] Why is Lean Stack bootstrapped and not funded?
- [26:30] What are the next projects Ash has in sight?
- [28:00] Why everything in business comes down to psychology?
- [29:00] “Startups die because they fail to find enough customers to talk to, but you guys are going to die because you are going to stop talking to your customers!”
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.