We Built The Ultimate Digital Agency Marketing Team
When you first started your digital agency, you imagined conquering your niche and ruling the marketplace, working with amazing clients and delivering internationally recognized, award winning work. But your dreams were quickly dashed when you realized that your agency couldn’t go ANYWHERE without a proper sales and marketing system in place. You cringe every time you think about that one time you ruined a great potential deal with a bad email to then move on to pursue bad source of leads and ended up wasting two weeks you could’ve used to better the production process of your agency.
The founder of Experiment 27, Alex Berman, was director of marketing at the 60-person design and development, three time INC 5000 agency in NYC, and was offered a marketing budget per month, so he went out and hired as many vendors as he could find, all saying that they understood the agency business, and they all failed one by one. So he decided to build a team entirely focused on agency marketing - marketing for mobile app companies, branding, UX/UI and advertising.
After 4 years of working with other agencies and millions of dollars in leads generated, unlike that intern Roger you think about hiring and letting meddle with sales, we understand what it takes to optimize B2B sales cycles and put inbound marketing strategies in place to help agency owners grow their businesses and bring in more revenue.
OUR TOP SERVICES:
All of our engagements start with an initial review of all of your agency's marketing and sales channels along with tactical recommendations.
- Review of all directory listings currently used (dribbble, behance, awwwards, css, etc)
- Recommendations for areas of improvement in directories
- Review of current web language and agency positioning (for use in writing profiles and cold email campaigns)
- Review of current lead generation channels - recommendations for new channels to pursue (meetups, partnerships, enterprise outreach, white labeling, podcasts)
- Interviews with 5 past clients to better grasp what makes your agency unique in their eyes, these takeaways will be used to improve both cold emails and profiles
- Recommendations for new directories to pursue
- Specific ideas for conferences to attend, sales best practices at those conferences
- Sales best practices for qualifying the leads you get via all contact forms
- Specific & tactical recommendations for every relevant marketing channel: linkedin, twitter, Facebook, dribble, behance, sales, email outreach, referrals, and more
- 30/60/90 day marketing plan with a heavy focus on ROI
Enterprise Outreach: Cold Calling/Emailing
Cold calling is THE quickest way to get enterprise clients for your agency.
- 48 meetings after 6 months
- Enterprise leads, custom research
- Specific ideas and research for each account
Partnership outreach is another way to build relationships and generate leads using cold email. X27 can provide:
- 48 meetings booked after 6 months with partners or enterprise customers
- Weekly sales strategy calls/check-ins with our team to continually improve
- Optional: Add cold calling (48 additional meetings per 6 months)
Directories and Sponsorships
Directories are the simplest way to get onto the first page of google. Directories along have generated millions of dollars for our clients. X27 can provide:
- Selection of top 5 directories for agency leads
- Optimization and writing for each of those profiles
- 2-4 relationship building exchanges per month with directory employees
- Selection of the top performing directory sponsorships
- Collection of client testimonials
- Monthly management of all directory profiles to ensure high rank
Meet the Team
Alex is the co-founder and CEO of Experiment 27. Alex is responsible for generating over $6.5 million in B2B sales and over $35+ million in leads for his clients. He also creates weekly videos to help agency owners grow their businesses and bring in more revenue teaching them how to optimize B2B sales cycles and put inbound marketing strategies in place. He’s also a former director of marketing at the 60-person, three time INC 5000 agency in NYC.
Robert Indries is the co-founder of Experiment 27. Robert was recruited into x27 after growing a digital agency from 0 to predictably closing higher-six-figure projects. With a strong focus on planning and execution, plus several years of experience in sales and marketing, Robert oversees and constantly improves every area of the business. During his career, the teams he managed and businesses he’s grown have won various awards and have been featured in magazines, newspapers and on national television.
Santy is the Marketing Strategist at Experiment 27. He has experience working with digital agencies and tech startups as an agile project manager and digital marketer being responsible for planning and executing inbound marketing campaigns using HubSpot and designing the whole sales funnel for more than 20 companies. He was responsible for handling conversion rate optimization and SEO for more than 60 websites. His role is to ensure our clients' growth in sales by understanding their ideal client profiles and creating automated sales funnels that bring in leads.
Rinaldo is the Director of Content at x27. He oversees all marketing content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, leads and positive customer behavior. He develops editorial vision, processes and standards to ensure editorial quality, makes an inventory of the existing content assets and maps them to the strategy. He honed his content marketing skills by building out a content platform for 20 somethings that he grew to 11,000 listeners per month and was featured on the homepage of iTunes and on Forbes.
Billie is an integral part of the business development component of x27. Billie’s a people-person who enjoys learning about products and excels at every step of the selling process. Billie gained experience selling to product-minded people while cutting his teeth with early stage startups. Billie is committed to delivering value to our current partners, helping develop the x27 brand and making it the trusted consulting team for digital agencies everywhere.
Letitia is an outreach specialist for x27. Marketing has always been her strength. She's done outreach for some of NYC and California’s best mobile/dev agencies and a well-known software company. Her persistence and fearless outlook attributed to her booking regular meetings with Fortune 500 prospects for our clients.
Liban is an outreach specialist at x27. His previous experience working with his own web development agency has developed in him a sense of resourcefulness and over-commitment to any task thrown his way. His strengths lie in business development and coupled with a strong will to win, his entrepreneurial spirit has allowed him to book meetings with major brands for our clients.
Istvan’s role as a Product Manager is to make sure goals, regarding numbers get achieved. In order to do that, Istvan has to take care of each task, also making sure all processes are implemented and followed by our team members. One of his other responsibilities is to provide information for management by preparing special reports, answering questions, requests, and holding meetings.
Lael is the client success manager at Experiment 27. He's directly responsible for keeping our clients smiling with updated relevant information, KPI management, scheduled meetings and delegation of specific tasks to our outreach team to boost our clients' ROI. He cut his teeth managing large teams with several Fortune 500 companies, including one of the world's largest security firms. Fascinated with words that positively affect buyer behavior and obsessed with making customers happy, he's used his marketing background to radically improve the bottom-line of several agencies and small businesses.