Ethervision is one of the largest agencies in Chicago for mobile app development – here’s how they can write better case studies, and how you can too.
Apologies for the poor audio on this one.
Parts of a Great Case Study:
1. Background – what was happening at Company? Who is Company? Why did they need a new app?
2. The Ask: What were the goals of the application?
3. The Strategy: Did Company try to hire other developers and fail? What were they looking for in a development partner?
4. The Plan: What did the development process look like, step by step?
5. Pictures: Do you have images of sketches or photos of the team at work on the app?
6. The Results: How did the app do in the app store? What ROI did the app provide to the business?